Thinking with your whole body is a basic belief at the Wings Center. Through modeling positive behaviors, coaching the whole child, and continuing our own on-going education, Wings Center has grown along with the Treasure Valley since 1974. We delight in bringing out each child’s best mentally, physically, emotionally and socially. Through a variety of newly acquired skills kids seem to grow wings and soar – we’d love to have you soar with us.
- Your playground has really helped with my son's low muscle tone.
Annual Pass Holder / /
- I'm so excited I'm going to barf.
Cheyenne R., age 6 / /
- My daughter went to a Wings gymnastics party and loved it. She wants her party there now, and she want to start taking gymnastics classes.
Marnie Morales / /
- The best birthday party ever. It was so nice just to sit back and have your staff run the party. This will be an annual thing for us.
Katrina Dye / /
- My kids had a wonderful time here on Saturday. Kyla was great with the younger kids and gave Megan good advice on bars. Brenda gave Jessica a super lesson. Wings staff always goes the extra mile and we appreciate it.
Marianne Byres / /
- I remember being in the youngest group the Nemos and wow, I can't believe I'm still going to Wings. It is so much fun I still feel like a kid!
Daniel S., SWAT member / /
- We love the Club Kid staff and have had a great experience since we started.
Stacy Heupel / /
- My boys, ages 9 & 6, began attending After School Care three days a week at Wings in December. They were a little tentative as I have been a stay-at-home Mom until recent. My 9-year-old surprised me a couple weeks ago when he whispered in my ear asking, 'Can I go everyday?' Now that is saying something!
Laurie McGeorge / /
- The Wings Center has been the best experience for our family! I cannot praise the Club Kid staff enough. My two boys are excited to go each day and for me there is no better testament to their awesomeness!
Kathy Butler / /
- Greatest place for gymnastics ever!
Madelyn Torres / /