Before and After Kindergarten Care
Offering non-school hours care for both morning and afternoon kindergarten students during the hours between 7:00am to 6:00pm.
We are now transporting kids from Spalding Elementary to Wings for afternoon Kindergarten care!
We know parents want the best for their children, and take time to make sure their child is in the care of trusted, certified, caring childcare providers. We take childcare very seriously, and want to provide the best for your child. When children are not in Kindergarten class, let us take over. After participating in our activities each day, the kids won’t want to leave. Our fleet of vehicles and friendly, certified drivers allows us to safely transport kids to and from school. Parents love that they can drop their kids off and pick up at our place making it easier to maintain sanity while they manage the balance between work and family responsibilities.
Kinder Care weekly fees (2 days/week minimum required)
Tuition is charged on a weekly basis and billed monthly
- 2 days/week $71
- 3 days/week $97
- 4 days/week $107
- 5 days/week $115 our best value
* FOR VILLAGE CHARTER STUDENTS – If you wish for us to provide Friday care, it’s $35 for that day if your child is enrolled at least two days during the school week, otherwise you will be charged our regular $39 drop-in rate.
** School Day Out childcare is included in our tuition fee if the child attends regularly on that day; otherwise the 1-day fee of $39 is applied.
** School Day Out does not include Thanksgiving break, winter holiday break, spring break, and summer break.
Annual membership fee
September – December: Individual- $35 Family- $55
January – May: Individual- $15 Family- $30
June – August: Individual- $0 Family- $0
- Due annually each September or when registering for the first time (September-May)
- There is no membership fee for school day outs, holiday camps, spring break camp, or summer camp
- Wings Center Membership T-shirt is required for field trips ($12.50)
Reservation Fee: $100 per child ($200 max/family)
- Deposit is required to hold your camp spot
- The deposit be applied toward first month’s fee and is non-refundable
- Immunizations are required at the time of registration
- Parents provide food, snacks, and drinks
- Wings t-shirt is required for field trips ($12.50 each)
*Fall 2016/2017 enrollment is open.
Download 2016-2017 Registration and Release Form
*Fall 2017/2018 enrollment for the public starts March 27th
Download 2017-2018 Registration and Release Form
The intake form below must be turned in with your registration formDownload 2017-2018 Registration and Release Form Download 2017-2018 In-take form
Tuition Discounts and Dropping Classes
10% discount for a student’s 2nd simultaneous program.
For example, if a child is enrolled in Gymnastics and is then enrolled in another program such as Childcare or Preschool, a 10% discount will be applied to the lower of the tuitions.
The 2nd student in a family receives a 10% tuition discount.
Both children must be enrolled simultaneously. The discount is applied to the lesser tuition amount.
The 3rd student in a family triggers a 10% discount for all family tuitions!
All children must be enrolled simultaneously.
If a gymnastics class is missed, parents may schedule a make-up class within 30 days of the missed class. Make-ups are only allowed for currently enrolled students. No credits are given for missed classes. Make-ups for missed May classes must be done by the end of May. Make-ups for summer classes must be done by the end of summer.
Dropping a Class
If you plan on dropping a class or program, you must submit a written notice to the Business Office at least two weeks in advance, otherwise you will be charged for future classes.
FOR GYMNASTICS CLASSES – To drop a class our Business Office must be notified in writing. If you drop a class the same day of the class, you will be charged for that class.
What We're About
Club Kid Programs offers Boise and Treasure Valley Families a high-quality educational and activity-based environment where kids are exposed to numerous areas of learning and play. We know from our many years of experience, parent feedback, and the smiles on our kids’ faces just how important quality children’s programs are to our community. Our flexibility makes it easy for parents to find the right childcare for their needs. From Preschool, Kindergarten Care to Before and After School Care to School Day Out Care and Daycamps, Club Kid has what parents are looking for.
NOT JUST A CHILDCARE – A PARTNER IN PARENTING.
Our focus on the family allows us to work with parents and children to create the best possible environment for youth care and education. We want to create that special bond with children and families that only comes from dedicated, trusted staff who go the extra mile to ensure a positive experience.
Club Kid is part of the Wings Center, and each program has access to all the wonderful areas of enrichment where fun and learning take place. Most of our activities take place within the 35,000 square foot Wings facility, including Planet Kid (our huge indoor soft playground), rock climbing, group games, gymnastics, sports activities, arts and crafts, and various learning centers. Field trips and off-site learning opportunities give the kids a chance to get out and experience the great city of Boise.
We believe that to have a great childcare program requires investing in the training of those who are responsible for your child:
- All of our staff are Childcare Licensed and First Aid/CPR Certified.
- Our staff receive training through the Idaho Stars program, whose vision it is to increase the quality of early care and education for all children.
- Club Kid staff are trained in Love and Logic to help promote teacher/student relationship. We believe in fostering positive guidance and discipline techniques with logical solutions to behavior with children of all ages. Our facility also offers Love and Logic and Parenting Classes to anyone interested.
- OUTSTANDING VALUES
Teaching children good character values is the basis for what we do. We follow the lead of the largest character education program in the nation to help instill the great character values that children (and adults) should follow: