Thanksgiving Mini Camp (ages 3-5 & K through 8th grade)
Gobble up the fun!
Now that school is out the entire week of Thanksgiving, you need to know that there’s a place your child can go where love and care are in the air, learning is just part of the routine, and the fun is off the charts! Our Thanksgiving Mini Camp is three full days of holiday-themed excitement.
Our outstanding staff has been planning some wonderful things for the kids to do:
- Details on Thanksgiving Camp coming soon!
All Day Childcare Rates (ratio 10:1), For ages 3-5
- 1 day $45
- 2 days $77
- 3 days $108
School Aged Rates (ratio 12:1), For ages K-8th grade
- 1 day $44
- 2 days $76
- 3 days $106
Tuition is charged on a weekly basis and billed monthly
*daycamps include Thanksgiving, winter holiday, and spring break camps
Reservation Fee: $100 per child ($200 max/family)
- Deposit is required to hold your camp spot
- The deposit be applied toward first month’s fee and is non-refundable
- Immunizations are required at the time of registration
- Parents provide food, snacks, and drinks
- Wings t-shirt is required for field trips ($12.50 each)
The intake form below must be turned in with your registration formDownload School age In-take form Download Preschool in-take form
- Thanksgiving Camp enrollment opens to the public: October 1st
- Holiday Camp enrollment opens to the public: November 19th
- Spring Break & Track break enrollment opens to the public: February 18th
What We're About
Club Kid School Age Programs offers Boise and Treasure Valley Families a high-quality educational and activity-based environment where kids are exposed to numerous areas of learning and play. We know from our many years of experience, parent feedback, and the smiles on our kids’ faces just how important quality childcare is. Our flexibility makes it easy for parents to find the right childcare for their needs. From Kindergarten Care to Before and After School Care to School Day Out Care and Daycamps, Club Kid has what parents are looking for.
NOT JUST A CHILDCARE – A PARTNER IN PARENTING.
Our focus on the family allows us to work with parents and children to create the best possible environment for youth care and education. We want to create that special bond with children and families that only comes from dedicated, trusted staff who go the extra mile to ensure a positive experience.
Club Kid is part of the Wings Center, and each program has access to all the wonderful areas of enrichment where fun and learning take place. Most of our activities take place within the 35,000 square foot Wings facility, including Planet Kid (our huge indoor soft playground), rock climbing, group games, gymnastics, sports activities, arts and crafts, and various learning centers. Field trips and off-site learning opportunities give the kids a chance to get out and experience the great city of Boise.
We believe that to have a great childcare program requires investing in the training of those who are responsible for your child:
- All of our staff are Childcare Licensed and First Aid/CPR Certified.
- Our staff receive training through the Idaho Stars program, whose vision it is to increase the quality of early care and education for all children.
- Our staff is required to attend Love & Logic training sessions to educate them on how to better work with children of all ages. We even offer Love & Logic Parenting Classes to anyone interested.
Teaching children good character values is the basis for what we do. We follow the lead of the largest character education program in the nation to help instill the great character values that children (and adults) should follow: