Wings Center is passionate about partnering with families to support the physical, social and emotional growth of children!
Movement is an essential part of learning and we encourage thinking with your whole body whether it’s through playing in a playground, participating in sports or creating art with an after-school group.
Regardless of the activity the staff at the Wings Center choose to build on strengths as we help develop a child’s competence, confidence, connection and character.
Wings offers a variety of pathways toward development but a basic belief is that all children have the ability to be kind, competent, curious and caring. The Wings Center encourages a sense of community through play, through sports and through education. When children experience success they seem to grow wings and soar – we invite your children to soar with us too!
WINGS BLOG - CHECK OUT OUR LATEST NEWS, UPDATES, AND WHAT WE ARE THINKING
Expression of appreciation
- My daughter went to a Wings gymnastics party on Saturday and loved it. She wants her party there now, and she wants to start taking gymnastics classes.
Marnie Morales / /
- I am thoroughly pleased with how this party went. It was fantastic!
Debra Bell / /
- Best money I ever spent.
Janice Spencer / /
- A great place to have a party and so much fun for the kids.
Brook / /
- Planet Kid is the awesome place in the universe.
Landon, age 7 / /
- This is one of our favorite field trips.
Theresia Kituku, Born to Succeed Childcare / /
- We've brought our first graders here the past few years for the Combo Pack. This year we gave them several field trip options and they chose Wings again. Students from previous years have been talking about it since they visited.
Elizabeth Martin, Adrian Elementary Teacher / /
- A nice way for my kids to spend a couple hours while my car was in the shop.
Justin Bradfield / /
- Took my 3 boys to Planet Kid today. Always brings back so many memories from my childhood. I love telling my oldest how I used to go there as a child and do gymnastics. Thanks for creating such an amazing experience, not only for me as a child, but one that is still there today for my children to enjoy!
Rochelle Witt / /
- My kids love it here. It is located right off the freeway, so it is easy to get to. They have tubes to crawl through, a big ball pit, slides, and much more. I love taking them because I can sit on the benches, or on the floor in the infant and toddler area, or sit at the tables and have a bite to eat while my children wear themselves out.
Jennie J. / /