Wings Center is passionate about partnering with families to support the physical, social and emotional growth of children!
Movement is an essential part of learning and we encourage thinking with your whole body whether it’s through playing in a playground, participating in sports or creating art with an after-school group.
Regardless of the activity, our staff at the Wings Center choose to build on strengths as we help develop a child’s competence, confidence, connection and character.
Wings offers a variety of pathways toward development but a basic belief is that all children have the ability to be kind, competent, curious and caring. The Wings Center encourages a sense of community through play, through sports and through education. When children experience success they seem to grow wings and soar – we invite your children to soar with us too!
WINGS BLOG - CHECK OUT OUR LATEST NEWS, UPDATES, AND WHAT WE ARE THINKING
Expression of appreciation
- Your playground has really helped with my son's low muscle tone.
Annual Pass Holder / /
- I'm so excited I'm going to barf.
Cheyenne R., age 6 / /
- My daughter went to a Wings gymnastics party and loved it. She wants her party there now, and she want to start taking gymnastics classes.
Marnie Morales / /
- The best birthday party ever. It was so nice just to sit back and have your staff run the party. This will be an annual thing for us.
Katrina Dye / /
- My kids had a wonderful time here on Saturday. Kyla was great with the younger kids and gave Megan good advice on bars. Brenda gave Jessica a super lesson. Wings staff always goes the extra mile and we appreciate it.
Marianne Byres / /
- I remember being in the youngest group the Nemos and wow, I can't believe I'm still going to Wings. It is so much fun I still feel like a kid!
Daniel S., SWAT member / /
- We love the Club Kid staff and have had a great experience since we started.
Stacy Heupel / /
- My boys, ages 9 & 6, began attending After School Care three days a week at Wings in December. They were a little tentative as I have been a stay-at-home Mom until recent. My 9-year-old surprised me a couple weeks ago when he whispered in my ear asking, 'Can I go everyday?' Now that is saying something!
Laurie McGeorge / /
- The Wings Center has been the best experience for our family! I cannot praise the Club Kid staff enough. My two boys are excited to go each day and for me there is no better testament to their awesomeness!
Kathy Butler / /
- Greatest place for gymnastics ever!
Madelyn Torres / /