Parenting the Love and Logic Way® – Classes are held 6:30-8:30pm in our Club Kid childcare facility.
Every Wednesday evening for 6 weeks.
Our next session:
November 6-December 12
January 9-February 13
March 6-April 10
Club Kid is offering this great opportunity for parents to learn simple and easy to use techniques that will help them have more fun and less stress while raising responsible kids.
There is an approach to raising kids that provides loving support from parents while at the same time expecting kids to be respectful and responsible. This program is known as Becoming a Love and Logic® Parent, a philosophy founded by Jim Fay and Foster W. Cline, M.D., and is based on the experience of a combined total of over 75 years working with and raising kids.
Parent child relationships are enhanced, family life becomes less strained, and we have time to enjoy our kids instead of either feeling used by them or being transformed from parent to policeman.
- Creating home environments that stimulate responsibility, resiliency and academic achievement.
- Avoiding power struggles while setting limits.
- Teaching character and responsibility through modeling and the application of logical consequences instead of punishment.
- Teaching children healthy problem-solving skills.
- Staying calm in stressful parenting situations.
- Helping children become prepared to resist drugs, alcohol, violence, and other dangerous behaviors
- The Love and Logic Formula
- Shared Control
- Ownership of the Problem
- Opportunity for Thinking
- Let Empathy and Consequences Do The Teaching
6 WEEK COURSE COST
- $60 for one parent or $70 for co-parents
- $15 Love & Logic Book (required)
- Childcare is available for toilet-trained to 12 years of age. $8 per child per evening – to Be Paid At Registration
You may register by calling our office at 208-376-3641