Planet Kid Indoor Soft Playground
It’s pure physical fun on a galactic scale!
We will be closed Monday, May 28th for Memorial Day and will close on Sunday for the summer beginning June 3rd.
We’ve created a safe place for kids, ages walking through 12 years to explore, climb, swing, zip, slide and play. We like to think of it as the new “old” neighborhood where children meet up with friends, discover new ones, use their imagination to create games and play with no particular agenda. Planet Kid is Idaho’s largest indoor soft playground and although it’s been remodeled several times it is also Idaho’s oldest indoor soft playground. There is so much to explore in all of the tubes, tunnels and ball pits. It’s a never-ending maze of slides, cargo nets, rope climbs, tunnels, and ballpits. It’s only natural – a kid’s gotta move!
Our Toddler Town section for ages 2 and younger has the perfect tot-sized equipment for endless enjoyment. Your kids will benefit from a healthy physical workout and think they were just having fun – just like “the old days”. See you at Planet Kid!
Some additional benefits include:
- Stronger muscles
- Excessive giggling
- Improved social skills
- Healthier cardio system
- Sound sleep
- Happy, grateful children
- Unleashed imaginations
Planet Kid is located at the southeast corner of the Wings Center building, so park around back. We’ll be there! Don’t forget socks!
We are hiring now for part-time help. Interested?
Visit our Employment Page for info and to apply online.
Note: We do not allow walk-in parties. These are ones that show up unscheduled. All parties must be scheduled through us to ensure quality and a reserved party space.
Other Entertainment Possibilities
- Holiday Events
- Group Gatherings
- Field Trips
- School Fundraisers
Hours of operation
Hours of Exploration
Monday – Thursday: 9:30am – 7:30pm
Friday and Saturday: 9:00am – 8:30pm
Sunday: 10:30am-6:00pm (we will be closed Sundays during summer beginning June 3)
We will be closed Monday, May 28th for Memorial Day
* please note: we are closed the following major US holidays: Easter, Memorial Day, July Fourth, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
Regular Admission – includes tax
Good for as long as you want to stay that day!
Ages 1-3 years – $5.75 each
Ages 4-12 years – $8.75 each
Children younger than 1 year play free
No charge for parents. It is a play place for kids, but parents are welcome to enter playground to assist a young child if needed.
Socks are required, and for safety reasons we require an adult to remain on site while children are visiting Planet Kid.
Free coffee – Enjoy our free WiFi
Always available special
Kids wearing a Planet Kid or Wings Center shirt get $1 off regular admission.
Tuesdays – Pay one regular admission and get a child 3 and younger in for only $2.50
Wednesdays – Receive a free small drink with each regular-priced admission
Thursdays – For each paid regular admission, receive another for $6.50
Frequent Player Cards
Ten (10) admissions for kids ages 4 to 12 for only $65 (up to $20 savings).
This pre-paid discounted admission card saves money for ages 4 to 12, but not for ages 1 to 3.
Good any time – may be used over multiple visits or for multiple kids
Admission Passes - unlimited access!
Single Pass (for one child)
6 Month: $105 12 Month: $175
Family Pass (for up to 4 children)
6 Month: $315 12 Month: $565
Want to know the PLAYGROUND RULES?
- Socks are required – we sell ’em if you need ’em.
- The playground age limit is 12 years. If a parent would like to enter the playground to assist a young child through, he/she is required to sign our participant release form before entering.
- For safety and emergency purposes a legal adult (at least 18 years of age) must be present at all times. Teenagers 17 years and younger are not allowed to supervise children.
- Parents/group supervisors, chaperones are responsible for the actions and whereabouts of their children while in Planet Kid and the Wings Center and please remember that all adults are teachers when in the presence of a child.
- Outside food is not permitted, unless with a pre-scheduled event
Concessions available: pizza, hot dogs, popcorn, nachos, yogurt, cheese sticks, assorted candy and snacks, slushies, hot cocoa, tea, Pepsi products.
Planning A Holiday Party?
It’s never too early to start planning your organization’s big sha-bang! Planet Kid, rock climbing, inflatables… we can put together a custom event that’ll have everyone talking! Contact our Entertainment Director for more info. 376-3641 or email@example.com
Expression of appreciation
- Your playground has really helped with my son's low muscle tone.
Annual Pass Holder / /
- We've been traveling on the east coast the past couple months and all my son could talk about is Planet Kid. He's excited to be back!
Elysia M. / /
- A nice way for my kids to spend a couple hours while my car was in the shop.
Justin Bradfield / /
- My kids love it here. It is located right off the freeway, so it is easy to get to. They have tubes to crawl through, a big ball pit, slides, and much more. I love taking them because I can sit on the benches, or on the floor in the infant and toddler area, or sit at the tables and have a bite to eat while my children wear themselves out.
Jennie J. / /
- It is a great place for the children to play, jump, and climb and the amount of good exercise they get is outstanding! Our grandchildren from England are here for 3 weeks and they love it!
Marsha Enright / /