Planet Kid Indoor Soft Playground – Pure physical fun on a galactic scale!
We’ve created a safe place for kids 12 and younger to explore, climb, swing, zip, slide and play. We like to think of it as the new “old” neighborhood where children meet up with friends, discover new ones, use their imagination to create games and play with no particular agenda. Planet Kid is Idaho’s largest indoor soft playground, and super good times abound as kids explore the never-ending maze of tunnels, slides, cargo nets, rope climbs, and ballpits. It’s only natural – a kid’s gotta move! And even better, we have no video games – just pure physical play!
Our Toddler Town section for ages 2 and younger has the perfect tot-sized equipment for endless enjoyment. Your kids will benefit from a healthy physical workout and think they were just having fun – just like the “old days”. See you at Planet Kid.
Some additional benefits include:
- Stronger muscles
- Excessive giggling
- Improved social skills
- Healthier cardio system
- Happy, grateful children
- Unleashed imaginations
- Sound sleep
Planet Kid is located at the southeast corner of the Wings Center building, so park around back.
Don’t forget socks!
Please no outside food (unless with a scheduled party or event).
Note: We do not allow walk-in parties. These are ones that show up unscheduled. All parties must be scheduled through us to ensure quality and a reserved party space.
Other Entertainment Possibilities
- Holiday Events
- Group Gatherings
- Field Trips
- School Fundraisers
Hours of operation
Hours of Exploration
Monday – Thursday: 9:30am – 7:30pm
Friday and Saturday: 9:00am – 8:30pm
* please note: we are closed the following major US holidays: Easter, Memorial Day, July Fourth, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
Special Remodel Reduced Admission – Good for all day; tax already included
Ages 1-3 years – $4.00 each (regular $6 rate after remodel)
Ages 4-12 years – $7.00 each (regular $9 rate after remodel)
Children younger than 1 year play free.
No charge for parents. It is a play place for kids, but parents are welcome to enter playground to assist a toddler if needed.
Socks are required, and for safety reasons we require an adult to remain on site while children are visiting Planet Kid.
Enjoy our free WiFi
Always available special
Kids wearing a Planet Kid or Wings Center shirt get $1 off regular admission.
Tuesdays – $1 off regular admission for ages 1 to 3
Wednesdays – $1 off regular admission for ages 1 to 12
Thursdays – $1 off regular admission for ages 4 to 12
Frequent Player Cards
Ten (10) admissions for kids ages 4 to 12 for only $65 (up to $20 savings).
This pre-paid discounted admission card saves money for ages 4 to 12, but not for ages 1 to 3.
Good any time – may be used over multiple visits or for multiple kids
Admission Passes - unlimited access!
Single Pass (for one child)
6 Month: $105 12 Month: $175
Family Pass (for up to 4 children)
6 Month: $315 12 Month: $565
Want to know the PLAYGROUND RULES?
- Socks are required – we sell ’em if you need ’em.
- The playground age limit is 12 years. If a parent would like to enter the playground to assist a young child through, he/she is required to sign our participant release form before entering.
- For safety and emergency purposes a legal adult (at least 18 years of age) must be present at all times. Teenagers 17 years and younger are not allowed to supervise children.
- Parents/group supervisors, chaperones are responsible for the actions and whereabouts of their children while in Planet Kid and the Wings Center and please remember that all adults are teachers when in the presence of a child.
- Outside food is not permitted, unless with a pre-scheduled event
Concessions available: pizza, hot dogs, popcorn, nachos, yogurt, cheese sticks, assorted candy and snacks, slushies, hot cocoa, tea, Pepsi products.
Planning A Holiday Party?
It’s never too early to start planning your organization’s big sha-bang! Planet Kid, rock climbing, inflatables… we can put together a custom event that’ll have everyone talking! Contact our Entertainment Director for more info. 376-3641 or email@example.com
Expression of appreciation
- Your playground has really helped with my son's low muscle tone.
Annual Pass Holder / /
- We've been traveling on the east coast the past couple months and all my son could talk about is Planet Kid. He's excited to be back!
Elysia M. / /
- A nice way for my kids to spend a couple hours while my car was in the shop.
Justin Bradfield / /
- My kids love it here. It is located right off the freeway, so it is easy to get to. They have tubes to crawl through, a big ball pit, slides, and much more. I love taking them because I can sit on the benches, or on the floor in the infant and toddler area, or sit at the tables and have a bite to eat while my children wear themselves out.
Jennie J. / /
- It is a great place for the children to play, jump, and climb and the amount of good exercise they get is outstanding! Our grandchildren from England are here for 3 weeks and they love it!
Marsha Enright / /